Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would Anyone Like Some Henshaw?

After a worse-than-fail Co-Ed Day (don't ask) and an upcoming snooze fest (aka Presentation Day), my "I-Don't-Really-Care" level has risen to a point where I don't really care if I run around my brother school wearing nothing but a belt and a bagpipe, as long as my (very reluctant) brain can finally (very reluctantly) awaken from it's year-and-a-half (not quite reluctant) hibernation-squash time.

Of course, "negative" behavior like that can only mean one thing: a full hour-and-a-half speech from Henshaw about "the importance of one's self esteem" and "the importance of a counselor to discuss the importance of one's self esteem" and "the importance to come to me to discuss the all-important booking of an all-important counselor to discuss my all-important self esteem level".
Oh yummy, book me in straight away, please.


No comments:

Post a Comment