Friday, July 24, 2009

Last days of hols :(

Yuppity yup, last day of the holidays :(
But we do have the weekend
but they never count

I'm going to make a peach pie tonight....yay....
Oh gosh, I feel so tired
I need to do some work
Monday's school
for another 11 weeks of enslavery, too-early mornings and all nighters.
(not fun)

On a lighter note (yeah, I always have one ^^)
I borrowed 5 books from Chatswood Library, though mum thinks I can't read them all before the holidays ended
I said I could
I'm not even halfway through the first book *sarcasticsmileythatonlyexistsonMSN*
The Red Necklace, Sally Gardner
Well actaully, I'd recommend anything by Sally Gardner (nonexistentthumbsupthatalsoonlyexistsonmsn*
Blogspot should get some emoticons
*fights the urge to rant about ROTF*

No comments:

Post a Comment