Thursday, July 23, 2009

No scary movie for anyone

What a day....
We weren't allowed to watch Drag Me To Hell, because none of us had our ID's on us...way too go. Instead, we settled for Ice Age 3, which has actaully quite funny. It was either Ice Age 3 or My Life In Ruins (nooo thank you)

On a lighter note, I snagged an Easy Way for $2.30 (thanks, Entertainment Book!)
I also picked up and abandoned copy of the Sunday Telegraph, still in it's plastic wrapper and everything, sitting on the stairwell leading up to my house (I live in a complex, and there was no house number written on the plastic).

Picture time!
My very attractive Mexicana Chicken baked potatoe


I am currently struggling with the Giant Crossword in the Sunday Telegraph. How do you rephrase "Frightened"?

No comments:

Post a Comment