Thursday, November 12, 2009

1 down, 5 to go

That's one yearly exam down, 6 more to go.
Oh yes, I'm very pumped.

Wind Ensemble (the band I play in) are going on tour soon, all the way to Port Stevens (absolutely, very far away...!) Our band conductor chose the dolphin watch over sand-dunes boarding, and decided to play at retirement villages rather the local town square, but I guess thats what I deserve for going to an all-girls wuss school.

Also, for my food-technology class, we have to film an advertisement about a party planning company (that we created). My whole group is totally ready (that was dripping with sarcasm). I had probably better leave a note on her desk, to thank her for her support:

Thanks A Lot Ms Banks For The Shorter-Than-Yesterday's Notice! We Are Definitely Going To Be Ready, Especially if You Give Us Less Than 12 Hours Notice To Create A Full-Scale Advertisement, WITHOUT Your Help!
*lots of kisses from me*
Yours truly,
Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment