Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yealies Stress.

Our yearlies (yearly exams) are coming up in the following few weeks, and I'm already stressing out (although I expect other people in my grade are also in the same situation).

Unfortunately enough, the Year 7's have all already finished their exams, and I expect they will be rubbing that in my face soon enough (but I will snap at them if they do, I'm wound tighter than a wire string on a violin at the moment)

The English examination will be on Wednesday, proceeded by Mathematics on the following Monday, Science on Tuesday, German I on Wednesday, and History and German II on Friday.

And then we'll be free after that.
*woohoo*

Not really free of course, due to the fact that teachers at my school have an OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) about filling up every second of our lives with countless and useless assignments. (Who really wants to listen to a three-minute podcast about the life and works of Elizabeth Bathory? My history teacher, apparently)

Currently, I'm working on review questions for the English examination; The Merchant of Venice. I've gotten up to question 1 so far, and I really don't plan to continue on with the rest of the questions. They are just horrifically tedious.

Time to close. I would include a picture of my copy of The Merchant of Venice, but frankly that book disgusts me so much I can no longer bear to look at it.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment